Full Stack Software Engineer (Node.js, React, AWS)
(Remote, Full Time, Anywhere in the World)
We are looking for self-motivated and results-driven software professionals to join our Global Tech Team and help us leverage automation and technology to transform remarkable companies and free people from unnecessary work.
We work with niche western (US, Canada, UK, etc.) companies to restructure and automate their operation so that their businesses can grow 5-10x. We do that by effectively analyzing their business, streamlining their processes, then designing an effective automation solution that we then implement on our robust IT stack.
We make extensive use of technologies that help us accomplish results with less work — making everyone inside of our global organization more effectively.
We heavily leverage:
- Amazon AWS’s serverless technologies and microservices for our front-end, back-end, and mobile apps (Lambda, Amplify, Cognito, S3, etc.).
- Zoho’s CRM and ERP Tools (Desk, Books, etc.).
- Vonage/Nexmo based telephony and communications solutions (Vonage Business Phone, Nexmo Voice/SMS, OpenTalk, etc.).
We are always looking for new technologies that can help us with what we do and always welcome team members adding things to our technology stack so we can deliver more results more effectively.
What We Offer
- Results Focused Approach to Work.
We do not look at people’s activities, the number of lines of code written, etc. as a quantifiable measure of success. Instead, we expect our team members to successfully and effectively deliver our solutions to our clients. We reward the team heavily with financial bonuses paid out upon completing projects.
- Freely Arranged Schedule.
You decide when you want to work. What we expect from you are results. There is a daily stand-up call — but outside of it, you can manage your schedule as you prefer.
- Work as an Engineer, not just a Coder.
Our Engineers work to build solutions and not just to write code. You will have freedom in how you want to architect the solutions you’re making and we will heavily encourage initiative on your part.
- Opportunities to grow within our organization.
We are a dynamic and growing organization with a team spread around multiple continents. If you prove yourself as a responsible, driven and motivated individual, there will be opportunities for you to take more responsibilities — such as manage teams, manage projects, or work on new technologies such as AI, ML, and Robotics.
- Merit Based Candidate Selection Process.
1 — Job Application Form.
2 — Online Skill Assessment.
3 — Interview.
4 — Paid Practical Assignment.
5 — Evaluation and Offer.
Role and Responsibilities
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering the solution as per requirements put together by our Creative and Business Analysis Teams. Depending on your level of responsibility, you will be responsible for either the entire project (with other engineers working in your project team) or for a part of it. Your ultimate deliverable will be to effectively build a solution that will be implemented in the client’s business and run successfully going forward.
In doing so you will:
- Design and architect (or participate in design of) complex solutions involving web apps (front+back), custom CRM/ERP’s, programmable telephony, and occasionally mobile apps.
- Deliver and Implement your solutions;
- Create effective monitoring of the solutions for effective usage and scalability;
- Anything else you deem necessary to accomplish your result.
You must be:
- A mature and responsible individual driven by results and not activities.
- An individual with genuine interest in technology.
- Willing to learn, grow, and admit mistakes.
- Able to communicate with other people on the project’s team effectively.
You must have the following skills/experience:
- Node.js, React, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Effective Written and Verbal English.
- Basic Understanding of DevOps and SDLC.
The following will be a good plus:
- Experience with Amazon AWS, serverless technologies, and microservices on its platform.
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems such as Zoho and others.