Digital Transformation Business Analyst
(Remote, Full Time, Anywhere in the World)
We are looking for self-motivated and results-driven professionals to join our Global Consulting Team and help us leverage business re-structuring, automation, and technology to transform remarkable companies and free people from unnecessary work.
Many IT implementations done by companies around the world fail to produce results because people doing these implementations often look at software and software features in isolation to the actual business and the results that the business needs. While many IT companies build pretty software interfaces, many of them fail to improve at the business model and the processes that go into making that model work — and as the result, many businesses end up buying software tools like CRMs, ERPs, websites, apps, etc. that produce less results than they actually can — and at times are next to useless for the business.
We believe that in 2020’s the automation technology reached the level where it can do more than just create websites and apps that look good and function in some way — rather, the automation now has the power to run businesses and eliminate or minimize the risk of relying on humans in running any operation.
That requires more than technology though. The business, its circumstances and all of its processes must be analyzed in their entirety and restructured to make them work most effectively in order for the business as the whole to produce the right results and at the most optimal cost.
That is exactly what we do here. We find niche and successful small companies in the US, Canada, and the UK, study them in detail, restructure their business processes, and then build automation solutions to run these businesses using our robust IT stack.
If you want to be part of this, continue reading.
What We Offer
- Results Focused Approach to Work.
We do not look at people’s activities, the amount of text written, meetings held, etc. as the measure of success. We look strictly at the results — which we measure by successful projects done and results delivered to our clients. This also serves as the basis for financial bonuses and compensation plans.
Furthermore, we don’t have our Business Analysts do unnecessary sales work of preparing pretentious software demos, etc. — as we have a results based model of working with our clients that makes such things unnecessary.
- Freely Arranged Schedule.
You decide when you want to work. What we expect from you are results. There is a daily stand-up call — but outside of it, you can manage your schedule as you prefer.
- Seeing results from your work.
You are working directly with the client from the start to the end of the project and you can see the results of your work and the impact it had on the client’s organization firsthand.
- Endless opportunities to learn.
There is no day when you are doing something that’s the same. Every day you’re learning new businesses and new industries and gaining real life practical knowledge of how actual businesses work from their founders and not from school professors.
- Opportunities to grow within our organization.
We are a dynamic and growing organization with a team spread around multiple continents. If you prove yourself as a responsible, driven and motivated individual, there will be opportunities for you to take more responsibilities — such as managing teams of business analysts, introducing new consulting methodologies, working with larger companies, etc.
- Merit Based Candidate Selection Process.
1 — Job Application Form.
2 — Online Skill Assessment.
3 — Interview.
4 — Paid Practical Assignment.
5 — Evaluation and Offer.
Role and Responsibilities
As the Business Analyst, you will hold a large responsibility over the client’s business and their business model — and directing the improvements we make to it using our automation. Your primary goal will be to accomplish the client’s results in the business (such as increased profitability, streamlined manufacturing process, lowered drop off rate, etc.) using our creative and tech resources and the methodologies that we have in place.
In doing so you will:
- Deeply study and investigate the client’s business — this will involve extensive interviews with the various members of the client’s team, investigation of their records, analysis of the market and other things that relate to our client running their business and being successful with it.
- Standartize, establish, and improve the business models and processes used to deliver the results in the business.
- Document all your findings and structure them in an easily understandable format — and present it to the other members of the Deep Consulting Solutions team — setting the direction for the business automation.
- Oversee the creation of automation and software solutions by the team.
- Direct an effective implementation of automation into the client’s business.
- Monitor the results of our projects and seek continuous improvement of the business models and automations in place.
- Do anything else you deem necessary to accomplish your result.
You must be:
- A mature and responsible individual driven by results and not activities.
- Willing to learn, grow, and admit mistakes.
- Able to communicate with other people effectively.
- Paying attention to details.
You must have the following skills/experience:
- Very strong logical, numerical, and verbal reasoning skills.
- Ability to discern confusing information and separate reality from false perception.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Abilty to formulate and present your thoughts effectively.
- Various experience of working in real businesses.
The following will be a good plus:
- Experience in working with business owners and executives in a consultative capacity.
- Experience in sales, customer service, management, consulting — and any other work that involves dealing with people effectively.
- Experience involving researching and analyzing a lot of different information.
- Experience with various business modeling notations, such as BPMN, etc.