Who we are:
Dedicated is an Estonian and Ukrainian company. Since 2010, we provide outsourcing and outstaff services to world-class companies all over the world.
Every day we partner across functional areas: logistics, medicine, education, tourism, utilities, data storage, etc.We work in a flexible environment where there is an opportunity to achieve results, receive feedback for learning, improve ways of working by developing both soft and hard skills, and contribute to a corporate culture focused on people.
Our team is highly experienced, and all the projects we work on are solid and long-term as our clients appreciate our expertise and stay with us for a long.
We are also keen on learning from each other. That is why we cheerfully meet people who bring a new set of experiences and backgrounds to our team.
We are looking for Middle DevOps Engineer to join our friendly team and exciting projects.
You will be involved in the development and implementation of infrastructure, release processes, deployment, and configuration.
- 2-5 years of commercial experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Your level of English is Intermediate or higher (!);
- Experienced in CI/CD tools and version control (GitHub Actions/GitLab CI/Jenkins, Git);
- Experienced in AWS IaaS/PaaS/SaaS;
- Experienced in programming/scripting skills with at least one of the following languages: Bash, Python;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with scalable solutions (including load-balancers, horizontal and vertical scaling, etc.);
- Experience with Terraform and IaC solutions.
- Create and oversee automated release operations as well as the advancement of desired state automated CI/CD Pipelines;
- Setup and support solutions’ monitoring and notifications (AWS CloudWatch, ELK, Prometheus, DataDog);
- Create and Maintain Terraform scripts for infrastructure on Cloud infrastructure;
- Serve as a point of cross-functional contact and expertise, providing support to software development for the build and release process;
- Script and automate system tasks to reduce manual repetitive work;
- Document and Maintain build and deployment process for assigned product and/or tools;
- Oversee strategy for best-in-class DevOps tools, languages, and practices related to infrastructure and firewall operations.
Will be a plus:
- AWS/Azure/GCP/Kubernetes or other certifications;
- Experience with monitoring tools and services (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch);
- Experience with any other Cloud provider (e.g., Azure, GCP);
- Understanding of virtualization. Hands-on experience with hypervisors (like Hyper-V, VirtualBox, etc.).
- Paid vacation and sick leaves (16 vacation days and 4 sick leaves);
- Challenging projects;
- Friendly environment and wonderful team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance compensation;
- English lessons compensation.