- 5+ years of related experience.
- Excellent knowledge in PHP
- Good communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience of Magento development
- Excellent knowledge in MySQL
- Extensive experience of building and designing large-scale server applications in a distributed environment
- Outstanding knowledge of Object-Oriented and Component-based design principles
- Experience and knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL
- Experience with Version Control Systems (GIT)
- Expert knowledge in Design Patterns and Application Lifecycle
- Experience in UNIX systems on a user level
- English level — Advanced
- Strong knowledge of vulnerability and performance of web application
- Strong knowledge of requirements analysis
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Strong business and technical vision.
- Knowledge of UML
- Experience in writing automation tests (PHPUnit)
- Experience with web services (SOAP,
- Web application fundamentals
- Experience with popular frameworks is a big plus (Symfony)
- Understanding of (X)HTML, W3C standards, CSS, DOM events
- Experience of contribution to open-source frameworks, writing extensions or development of large applications
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge and experience in transactional payment processing
We are looking for a talented Magento Senior Developer to work with the leading e-commerce platform. This role is needed to empower the team working with the Enterprise level clients. The candidate must demonstrate a solid understanding of Magento Architecture, eCommerce Business, Software engineering.
- Creatively solve complex problems
— Design and implement complex solutions based on Magento
- Own and be accountable for the design and development of a product feature or sub-systems
- Design and develop features and processes to improve system efficiency and stability
- Ensure quality of deliverables as defined by the organization
— Promote modern engineering team practices — iterative development and continuous deployment: research, prototype, test, deploy often.
— Mentor fellow teammates on algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and engineering best practices.
— Lead and participate in the full development process, from design to operations — inclusive of availability, performance, scalability.
The candidate will focus on solving challenging tasks, implementing high load solutions, touching different technologies related to e-Сommerce. MCOM, OMNI channel, Service bus, parallel executions, containers, headless implementation, big catalog, performance tuning, system audits — all of this is part of our daily activities.