— You know well Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Tag Manager, Search; Console, Semrush, Serpstat;
— A/B testing;
— CMS management experience, and landing page creation (Prestashop 1.7, Tilda, Wordpress etc.);
— Knowledge of HTML.
— UI/UX expertise will be a plus.
— Official employment
— Competitive salary;
— Yearly bonus;
— Medical insurance;
— Sports compensation 5 000 UAH per year;
— Payment of mobile phone expenses;
— 20% discount for Decathlon goods;
— Sports activities;
— Young, ambitious, sportive, friendly team;
— Experience in an international company with European management;
— Opportunity to become a shareholder;
— Wide range of career opportunities (we just launched a business (online & offline) on March 2019);
— Working place in the administrative office (Kyiv, 15G Bandery Ave.) or remotely at quarantine period
— Trial period — 3 months by the contract (but on practice we make decisions faster);
— Working Laptop.
The integration process will include:
— Meeting with Decathlon country leader
— Multiple meetings with coach and eCommerce team
— Meeting with leaders of other departments of Decathlon Ukraine
— 2 weeks of working in eCommerce operational area
— Video-Meetings with Decathlon experts abroad
— Development of your own network Decathlon Worldwide that will help you to achieve your goals
— Most of the mission and OKR will be decided by yourself, according to your responsibilities.
— All our experts in Decathlon team (local and global) will be able to accompany you to succeed in your mission.
1. Manage the day-to-day execution of site changes: CRO, internal search improvements, A/B testing.
2. Close cooperation with Digital Marketing Team, IT Team and Brand Managers (Sport Leaders) to represent the most relevant content on the front and improving website performance.
3. Offer updates: web merchandising product placement for a fitness category.
1. Within the eCommerce and other teams, you will improve CRO
2. Optimize the content, structure & categorization on www.decathlon.ua for an increasing the conversion rate of the website.
Decathlon is a French company with over 1500 sports stores in 50 countries. We are the largest sporting goods retailer in the world with over 90.000 employees. Products that Decathlon sells are manufactured by Decathlon itself under 26 trademarks.
Our goal is to make sport accessible to Ukrainians.
By submitting your CV, you consent to DECATLON UKRAINE LLC collecting and processing personal data.