We’re looking for a Project Manager who:
— has 2+ years of experience as a PM in outsource/outstaff projects
— has a good understanding of SDLC
— ready to dive in headfirst into one project and be one of the main participants
— in the future is ready to help the business analyst to gather the requirements from stakeholders
• Friendly team of highly motivated professionals, who are ready to learn new and share their knowledge. We have Tech Talks that are held by our Developers for the Team.
• We’re eager to hear your ideas and make a company a better place for everyone.
• Comfortable R&D office near Botanichnyi Sad metro station and planning to open more in the nearest future. There you can have a coffee break, snack some fruit, play table soccer with your mates, read a book from our inner library or play XBOX.
• Our own birthday traditions, cool parties and team buildings — we use every opportunity to dress up and have some fun (so we just LOVE Halloween)
• Soccer Team
• Stable and on schedule salary
• Flexible schedule: office is opened from 8 a.m.. You can start from 8 to 11 a.m. + 8 hours of your working time (and we’re tracker-haters)
• 14 days of paid vacation. Each Year anniversary gives you +2 more days to recharge your batteries.
• 10 days of sick leaves
• 5 day-offs plus extra Birth or Bereavement leave
• Corporate English lessons, including Native speaker classes
• Conference, seminar and training attendance covered by the Company
• Boundless opportunities for career and professional growth
The main task will be
— working with an existing team of developers to ensure that the team meet deadlines
— clarify and elicit the requirements and transform them into technical tasks in Jira
Our client is one of the top Environmental Compliance management companies in the petroleum area in the USA.
The system consists of tons of sensors in hundreds of tanks, which send data to the client dashboard and also a mobile application, which allows the client to provide actual data to the dashboard.
We are looking for a highly experienced manager who can become a part of an already existing solid team of professionals.
Currently, the Team rebuilt the system with a completely new React frontend, improved and optimized Flask server-side powered by Kubernetes.
There are huge plans for the product for 2021 including the cross-platform application for mobile, new work orders and reports generator functionality, etc.
Size of the project:10 people — 3 Back End developers, 2 Fullstack, iOS
developer, DevOps, BA, UI/UX designer, QA.
Technologies used on this project: Python, Flask, Kubernetes, React.