• At least 2,5+ years of experience in developing web-applications
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Сomputer Science or similar
• Strong knowledge of PHP 7/PHP 8, SOLID, GRASP, design patterns
• Professional experience in Symfony/Laravel framework
• Ability to write unit or functional tests
• Experience in Redis/RabbitMQ or similar
• Ability to work with Docker
• Deep knowledge of REST applications development
• Ability to work with GIT repositories & Unix-like systems
• Intermediate level of English
• Ability to work with AWS
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
• Experience at least with one front-end framework (library) React/Vue.js/AngularJS
• Friendly team of highly motivated professionals, who are ready to learn new and share their knowledge. We have Tech Talks that are held by our Developers for the Team.
We’re eager to hear your ideas and make a company a better place for everyone.
• Comfortable R&D office near Botanichnyi Sad metro station and planning to open more in the nearest future. There you can have a coffee break, snack some fruit, play table soccer with your mates, read a book from our inner library or play XBOX.
• Our own birthday traditions, cool parties and team buildings — we use every opportunity to dress up and have some fun (so we just LOVE Halloween)
• Soccer Team
• Stable and on schedule salary
• Flexible schedule: office is opened from 8 a.m.. You can start from 8 to 11 a.m. + 8 hours of your working time (and we’re tracker-haters)
• 14 days of paid vacation. Each Year anniversary gives you +2 more days to recharge your batteries.
• 10 days of sick leaves
• 5 day-offs plus extra Birth or Bereavement leave
• Corporate English lessons, including Native speaker classes
• Conference, seminar and training attendance covered by the Company
• Boundless opportunities for career and professional growth
DDI Development is expanding PHP Department and looking for Talents for ongoing and upcoming projects.
We’re already 13 years old, so we do know how to be great at what we do ;)