● 2+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks;
● Knowledge of Cucumber, Selenium;
● Understanding of BDD and keyword-driven development;
● Highly motivated, organized, creative team player, willing to work in a highly dynamic atmosphere.
English level: At least Intermediate
DDI Development is expending QA Team to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Stable and on schedule salary;
Paid vacation, sick leave;
Flexible work schedule;
Corporate English lessons;
Conference, seminar and training attendance at the expense of the company;
Internal library usage and the ability to fill it with any book you need;
Coffee/tea, cookies, fruits in free mode;
Corporate parties, team buildings;
Boundless opportunities for career and professional growth.
● Test case creation for product’ MVP;
● Automation test script design;
● Analyze requirements;
● Work with Jira (issues creation/verification).
● Creating plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports.