• Intermediate English
• Basic knowledge of IT-specific features and technologies
• Good understanding of Sales and Recruiting techniques
• High level of self-organization, self-management
• Ability to work as an individual, as well as a part of the team
• Any experience in the IT field
• Experience in Sales, Marketing, Recruiting in any sphere
• Finished HR/Recruiting courses
This is a fulltime office vacancy (in the centre of Kharkiv).
• Stable and competitive salary;
• Paid vacation, sick leave;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Corporate English lessons;
• Conference, seminar and training attendance at the expense of the company;
• Internal library usage and the ability to fill it with any book you need;
• Coffee/tea, cookies, fruits in free mode.
• Corporate parties, team buildings;
• Boundless opportunities for career and professional growth.
What you will do:
• Search and identify candidates for opened vacancies
• Research candidates upon request
• Analyze and sort incoming emails, CV’s, contacts
• Make the first contact with candidates