DBB Software — is a software engineering IT company from Ukraine with a unique point of difference. We provide an exciting concept involving highly trained and vetted remote software developers to provide businesses with everything they need in the information technology space. Whether it’s end-to-end IT or smaller, focused areas and individual projects, we cover it all, and our approach allows us to offer exceptionally competitive pricing.
During 8 years in the IT market, we successfully released more than 30 projects and have a wide geographic of clients in Europe, the USA, and Canada.
Now we are continuing to grow and extend our team so we warmly invite a Senior Flutter Developer to join our team!
What requirements are important for this role:
- 4+ years experience in mobile app development;
- 2+ years experience with Flutter/Dart;
- Knowledge of the most prominent frameworks (Firebase, Riverpod, BLoC, go_router);
- Ideally experience in either native Android development with Kotlin or native iOS development with Swift;
- Experience in building mobile app architectures from the ground up;
- Experience with Figma would be helpful.
What we are expecting from new teammate:
- Fluent English — written and spoken (ideally C1 or B2 level). English will be the language of our communication (meetings, documentation, source code);
- Ideally Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding;
- Being able to work in a structured and independent manner, but also recognize when communication is needed;
- Familiar with the processes and procedures of software development and have experience with agile development methods;
- Ability to abstract and question things critically;
- Strong team player, very communicative, and able to give and take (empathetic) criticism;
- Experienced user of git;
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming, ideally also functional programming;
- Knowledge of using and ideally also designing REST APIs.
Working with our team is:
- Flexible schedule;
- Benefit package with paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Salary reviews on a regular basis;
- Autonomy in decision-making, no bureaucracy and pressure;
- People-oriented culture and healthy atmosphere in the team;
- Whole support from company management;