DBB Software — is a software engineering IT company from Ukraine with a unique point of difference. We provide an exciting concept involving highly trained and vetted remote software developers to provide businesses with everything they need in the information technology space. Whether it’s end-to-end IT or smaller, focused areas and individual projects, we cover it all, and our approach allows us to offer exceptionally competitive pricing.
During 8 years on the IT market we successfully released more than 30 projects and have a wide-geographic of clients in Europe, USA and Canada.
Now we are continuing growing and extending our team so we warmly invite Backend Developer (Node.js) to our team in Dnipro city!
What requirements are important for this role:
- At least 2 years of professional experience with TypeScript, Node.js, express, nest.js;
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, preferred experience on MERN stack and next.js;
- Experience with Swagger and/or API documentation tools;
- Experience with git and CI/CD;
- A solid understanding in logging, security concepts;
- A solid understanding of relational data and/or non-relational models;
- Experience with performance and optimisation problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
What we are expecting from new teammate:
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates;
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset;
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive;
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility;
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with great organisational skills;
- Ability to work in our Dnipro office.
Working with our team is:
- Flexible schedule;
- Benefit package with paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Salary reviews in regular basis;
- Autonomy in decision-making, no bureaucracy and pressure;
- People-oriented culture and healthy atmosphere in the team;
- Whole support from company management;
- Office in Dnipro with whole BCP support: generators, power stations and Starlink, only office type of work.