What You Bring To The Table:
• Strong consulting skills, ability to adapt to various requirements.
• Solid understanding of Angular at the Senior Development and Architecture Level.
• Several years of industry experience in technology, specifically in application development and ideally senior application development roles
• Strong interpersonal skills — we are a close-knit team and work together to solve non-standard problems
• Ability to mentor and coach other developers to learn and grow
• Great problem solver and ability to reinvent oneself — we are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no path to follow
• Proactive and self-starter — we hire people that have a deep desire to do better and be better
• Passionate about learning — you’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• Consult with project stakeholders, understand their objectives, define quarterly/yearly roadmaps and ensure that the development of software meets desired outcomes
• Work collaboratively within a cross-functional and agile environment to devise effective architecture
• Setup and enforce code quality standards and best practices
• Perform regular code reviews
• Roll up your sleeves and directly contribute to code development
• Design and implement CI/CD flows
• Contribute to innovation in frontend architecture.
• Contribute to a positive, supportive team and company culture
• Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to multiple stakeholders
• Ability to mentor and support the growth of the development team
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform which supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 650 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.
As an Angular Architect at Carerix you will work within a cross-functional team of Product Owners, UX/UI Designer, Software Engineers, Scrum Master, and SiteOps to specify, design, develop, and implement a scalable and highly configurable front-end architecture from scratch. You will also provide support for existing Angular project and participate in consulting and mentoring Angular developers. The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and with an eye for simple, innovative solutions is a must. This is a high impact role where you will oversee the defining, documenting and maintaining on critical architecture components and related processes.