• Good knowledge of English and a good, open communicator.
• You are passionate about Vue.js and preferably have 1+ years of experience with Vue.js.
• You have solid analytical capacities and are able to process complex JSON files (sorting, transforming) into data formats that can be visualized in Highcharts.
• You are able to work independently and are self-driven.
• You have an eager and creative mind and are constantly looking to develop yourself and learn new things.
• Experience with Highcharts.
• Experience with Python.
• Basic knowledge of NodeJS (Express) and SQL.
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• You will play a critical role in maintaining and developing the front end of the GalilAI platform.
• You will occasionally maintain or create API’s in NodeJS (Express), including SQL / postgres queries.
• You will translate business requirements into a technical plan — based on regular interactions with our local team rather than fully written out specifications.
• You will be responsible to ensure that our front-end code base remains lean, flexible and easy to scale.
• You will be in direct contact with the founders of GalilAI.
GalilAI is a fast-growing SaaS startup, based in Antwerp (Belgium) with the ambition to deliver Artificial Intelligence to energy suppliers. We deliver a complete platform to radically simplify the way energy suppliers use data, machine learning and AI to improve their business. Our platform connects to our clients’ databases, processes data, runs algorithms and provides insights and recommendations for our clients’ to better run their business. To fuel our growth, we are looking to expand our team with a Vue.js developer.
We launched GalilAI mid 2018 and have now secured funds to continue our development and growth. End of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 we plan the next step in our commercial scale-up, expanding our business to The Netherlands.
As for now in terms of front-end development we are planning:
• review of the existing code base to make our code more scalable and better documented;
• revamp of our existing user admin & security functionalities;
• further fine-tuning and adding of functionality for our existing use cases;
• building two new use cases — in parallel.
The aim of these developments is to (i) expand our offering for our clients (ii) allow us to more easily customize our platform for our different clients and (iii) scale up and implement our platform faster for new clients.