• Experience with Vue.js
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
• Good level of English
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (Mongoose, Restify)
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
VidaXL is an international online retailer. We offer a surprisingly large range of products consisting of thousands of articles from categories like home, garden, garage, DIY, and clothing. Moreover, in all countries in which we are active, we offer customer service in the native language.
You will be working on creating a progressive e-commerce web app (PWA) build using Node.js OpenAPI based Back End with Vue.js material design Front End. This PWA will be running globally in the EU, US, and Australia and serve over 10M customers per month. VidaXL is the first company of its size and class to deploy a PWA.
Our Front End technologies: Vue.js, Vuetify, CSS3, SCSS, Material Design, ECMAScript 6.