• You have minimum 2 years of experience in Embedded Linux development.
• You have experience in the commissioning of embedded devices.
• good knowledge of C / Bash / Python is self-evident for you.
• Experience with Submarine, TFTP, NFS, fastboot and knowledge of common interfaces (eg CAN, SPI,
I2C, USB) is an advantage.
• With experience or basic knowledge of English.
• You have a strong ability to abstract and enjoy the creative image data processing, you can also
score points with us.
• Of course, you will bring good command of a solution of complex tasks in a motivated team.
The ideal candidate brings with it a background in software development for control units for the
automotive industry and has already gained initial experience with driver assistance systems and
— Flat Hierarchies
— Flexible working ours and working environment (Flextime)
— Good reconciliation of career and family (30 working days as holidays)
— Opportunities for further education and developing your career
— Secure and stable job with a fair and attractive compensation package
— Possibilities for knowledge transfer
— Good working atmosphere
— Sometimes you can drive the test cars (“Erlkönig”) of our clients in Munich and on the test track
— Relocation expenses and accommodation during your first weeks in Germany are taken care of.
— Very interesting and demanding projects in a one of the most innovative development
environments in Europe
• You are developing Linux BSPs (Board Support Packages) for our own embedded devices products
with current ARM SoCs from different manufacturers
• You take care of the commissioning of embedded devices
• Customizing the kernel and bootloader is also part of your job
• You develop software for Linux in user- and kernel mode.
• Typically you work with git, yocto, ubuntu, c, python, and v4l2.
• The maintenance and further development of development tools complete your task profile.
We are a young aspiring company, which is specialized in the conceptualization of
power circuits for vehicles and consulting of car manufacturers and their suppliers in the area of
E/E. We develop and produce own electronic products and consult our customers in the development
and test projects. Our strong point is the competency and specialization of our employees. We have
many years of experience in the development and testing of system technologies for vehicles, Bus
systems (MOST, CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet ..), communications protocols, diagnosis and vehicle
programming. Our work ranges from executing projects to developing tests and securing electronic
control devices in power circuits.
The project is an uprising electrical engineering company with currently 238
employees and is looking forward to its 10th anniversary this year.
We develop and produce our own electronic products just as we advise our customers on new
development and testing projects. We are a Tier 2 company specializing in securing and testing
electronic equipment in onboard electrical networks and in advising automotive manufacturers and
their suppliers in the field of E / E.
Currently, we are offering a position as embedded Linux Software Developer (m / w) in Automotive
in Munich in a permanent hire. We are planning to build up a team of
inside our 35 embedded-Software-Developers Team.