Daxx is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team!
As a Graphic Designer at Daxx, you will be responsible for the creation of visual communications to convey messages in an effective way and aesthetically pleasing manner. Working closely with digital marketing, employer branding, as well as recruiting teams you will be accountable for keeping Daxx brand identity intact across all communication channels.
- Design graphics, images and infographics for corporate websites — daxx.com and jobs.daxx.com
- Prepare promo materials for web ads & social media promo — Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Make up corporate presentations for internal and external usage
- Prepare brochures — white papers, case studies, etc.
- Get corporate leaflets & brochures ready for print
- strong typography and composition skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a must — Adobe Illustrator (Ai), Adobe InDesign (In), Adobe Photoshop (Ps)
- 3 years of proven graphic design experience for B2B or B2C businesses
- 1–2 years of experience working in the IT industry would be a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Video design and editing software experience would be a plus
- Understanding of printing requirements for creatives
- Ability to create visuals according to the corporate style and requirements
- Excellent time management and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven individual and detail-oriented personality
- English — Intermediate/Upper Intermediate(will be a huge plus)
- Regular performance reviews
- Medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Click jobs.daxx.com/...raphic-designer-for-daxx for more info.