• Experience with PHP
• Extensive experience with Magento 2 incl. certifications
• Familiar with SCRUM method
• Good command of English
• Team player
Nice to have:
• Experience with client-side development (React.js or Vue.js)
• Experience with Shopware, Shopify, and Magento 1 is a plus
• Higher professional education
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
You will be responsible for the technical interface between Tweakwise and various PHP-based e-commerce platforms. The main platform is Magento 2. But it also includes Shopware, Shopify, and of course still Magento 1. You will work under a vision of the optimal way we can integrate Tweakwise into the platforms, advising on optimizing the integrations and their integrations
• Design and implement extensions for the integration of Tweakwise in the platforms
• Realize extensions based on PHP
• Work with version control in GitHub
• Manage the extensions and components
• Keep track of knowledge and skills with regard to Magento and the other platforms technologies
• Participate in our Tweakwise SCRUM development team
• Guarantee quality assurance of your code
About the company:
The Optimizers Group consists of multiple companies that provide specialized software and apps for creating, processing, and delivering orders. Optimizers Group provides e-commerce, sales apps, EDI, warehouse management software, and apps to deliver your orders to your customer. The Optimizers Group consists of Optimizers, Netivity, Tweakwise, Eezeebee, and App2Track.
The products are supplied to many industries in more than 25 countries, in many languages, B2B and B2C. Optimizers Group serves over 1.000 companies with 130 employees based in 3 locations in the Netherlands and offices in Stockholm and New York.
You will be a part of Tweakwise team — a leading e-commerce platform that can be personalized to customer needs, enabling larger high-volume B2B and B2C (e-)commerce webshops.
Tweakwise is a specialized SaaS suite focused on optimizing sales conversion on e-commerce websites.