• 5+ years of experience with PHP
• Knowledge of MVC architectural pattern and deep understanding of the Object-Oriented Programming
• Experience with AJAX, RESTful API
• Experience with MySQL and Redis
• Good understanding of Git and common Git workflows
• Hands-on experience with Symfony and CodeIgniter frameworks
• Experience with Linux server administration and Kubernetes
• Knowledge of Golang
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
You will be joining an experienced agile team of web and mobile developers. We value your expertise and maintain flat organizational structure where every developer has an opportunity to influence global-scale development decisions.
• Your main job is going to be focused on introducing new features and maintaining core API and backend tools powering Scoupy business operation.
• You can work responsibly to deliver results in time and willing to reinforce frontend development when necessary.
Scoupy is the marketing and activation platform for the FMCG industry and part of Effective Media & Marketing. We introduce consumers to new products in an innovative way. After downloading the free Scoupy app, consumers can participate in cash-back actions by uploading a receipt from any supermarket in the Netherlands. For our clients, manufacturers and retailers in the FMCG industry, we offer marketing tools and solutions in which cash-back, sampling, activation, penetration and identification are central. Gaining relevant insights from campaign data plays an important role in everything we do. We have a unique data capability for this: smart and in-house developed tools and technologies to collect and process the data obtained in a fully GDPR-compliant manner.