• At least 2 years of demonstrable work experience with knowledge of Xamarin, iOS development & Android development
• .Net C # experience backend development: Web API (JSON / REST), MS SQL Server
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Scrum / Agile
Nice to have experience:
• MvvmCross framework
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
About the company:
The Optimizers Group consists of multiple companies that provide specialized software and apps for creating, processing, and delivering orders. Optimizers Group provides e-commerce, sales apps, EDI, warehouse management software, and apps to deliver your orders to your customer. The Optimizers Group consists of Optimizers, Netivity, Tweakwise, Eezeebee and App2Track, and others.
The products are supplied to many industries in more than 25 countries, in many languages, B2B and B2C. Optimizers Group serves over 1.000 companies with 130 employees based in 3 locations in the Netherlands and offices in Stockholm and New York.
At the moment we are looking for one more teammate for App4Sales — the iPad sales app that offers multiple features that can simplify the sales process and save time for the company.