• Experience in the Internet Software / E-commerce industry in a similar position
• Experience working on an agile team (Scrum)
• Good knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with ASP.Net MVC, .Net C #, (MS) SQL
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with unit testing, program testing, peer code reviews
• To be able to work with, apply and transfer design patterns
• Conceptual knowledge of hardware platforms, operating systems and protocols
• Upper-Intermediate level of English language, both spoken and written
Will be a plus:
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
About the company:
The Optimizers Group consists of multiple companies that provide specialized software and apps for creating, processing and delivering orders. Optimizers Group provides e-commerce, sales apps, EDI, warehouse management software and apps to deliver your orders to your customer. The Optimizers Group consists of Optimizers, Netivity, Tweakwise, Eezeebee and App2Track.
The products are supplied to many industries in more than 25 countries, in many languages, B2B and B2C. Optimizers Group serves over 1.000 companies with 130 employees based in 3 locations in the Netherlands and offices in Stockholm and New York.