• Experience in the Internet Software /E-commerce industry in a similar position
• Experience working on an agile team (Scrum)
• Good knowledge of Git and tools such as Npm, Gulp, Webpack
• An eye for design, interaction, accessibility, usability and user experience
• Good knowledge of design principles
• Good knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
• Conceptual knowledge of hardware platforms, operating systems and protocols
• Experience with Backend integrations
• Ability to make the right balance between effort and result, knowing what is “good enough”
• Upper-Intermediate level of English language, both spoken and written
Will be a plus:
• Experience with back-end development (ASP.Net MVC)
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
Purpose of the position:
As a Front-End Developer, your goal will be to design efficient and effective frontend code, develop and maintain the functional requirements of the customer, quickly deliver optimal results that match the visual and interaction design.
You will work closely with Backend Developers and ensure that your presentation logic perfectly matches the Backend System.
About the company:
The Optimizers Group consists of multiple companies that provide specialized software and apps for creating, processing and delivering orders. Optimizers Group provides e-commerce, sales apps, EDI, warehouse management software and apps to deliver your orders to your customer. The Optimizers Group consists of Optimizers, Netivity, Tweakwise, Eezeebee and App2Track.
The products are supplied to many industries in more than 25 countries, in many languages, B2B and B2C. Optimizers Group serves over 1.000 companies with 130 employees based in 3 locations in the Netherlands and offices in Stockholm and New York.