• Strong knowledge of Java and the Java Enterprise stack
• Strong knowledge of Maven, JUnit
• Strong knowledge of Spring and SpringBoot
• Strong knowledge of relational databases and related Java technologies and Object Relational Mapping Tools (JPA, Hibernate or EclipseLink, SpringData)
• Knowledge of GIT version control system
• Knowledge of the RESTful paradigm
• Knowledge of Docker
• Basic Knowledge of standard application integration technologies such as ESB (e.g. Camel), queues and topics (e.g. RabbitMQ), Web Services (SOAP and REST) etc.
• Knowledge of Cloud Native computing, Kubernetes / OpenShift, Microservices architecture
• Knowledge of Elasticsearch and Lucene
• Experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence
• Experience with Java profiling tools (e.g. JProfiler) and more in general with application performance optimisation
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• Collaborate with team leader, scrum master and other team members to achieve agreed objectives within defined deadlines
• Provide estimates for assigned tasks
• Perform technical analysis of assigned tasks
• Develop new features, automated tests and proof of concepts
• Follow defined best practices and guidelines
• Perform application maintenance
• Help troubleshooting application issues
Siav is one of the most important Italian companies on software development and IT services, specialized in the dematerialization of paper documents and electronic document management and in digital processes. Siav offers its specialized expertise gained in the implementation of complex projects and stands out for its ability to ensure its own resources for analysis activities, implementation, customization, training and support.
With more than 20% of market share, more than 3000 installations and a cross market that includes industry, services and Public Administration, Siav is the first Italian company in the field of Enterprise Content Management.
Since 1989 Siav develops solutions that effectively organize content, information and processes to help organizations and business to save their time and money. Every day Siav supports more than 3000 customers to meet their needs. To them, Siav offers not only a software, but an “alive” and flexible technology platform, and complete and innovative dematerialization projects, with quantifiable ROI.