• At least 5+ years of professional experience as a PHP developer
• Excellent skills when it comes to complex database queries
• High affinity for Clean Coding and TTD
• The ability to thoroughly think through tasks and to foresee possible implications
• Willingness to manually test excessively before checking in tasks for review
• Experience with Git/Jira/Bitbucket
• Basic DevOps-Experience (to get a microservice up and running within our AWS infrastructure)
• Excellent command (spoken and written) of the English language
• Experience with Zend 3, we are also open for Laravel/Symfony to be used with Microservices
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
The company wants to streamline the integration of additional PSPs in order to import transactions from a variety of systems. The general idea is to develop one microservice for each integration. Each microservice is required to implement a defined REST interface in order to be integrated with our main system.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer with several years of experience in PHP Development. Further, in-depth knowledge of PSPs and their APIs is a must-have.
Our client is a Berlin-based accounting Software as a Service firm, one of the leading in Germany. It features the direct integration of most German banks and some Payment Service Providers (PSPs) such as PayPal, Stripe, or Amazon MWS for its customers.