• Experience in full-stack development role
• 3+ years of experience with JS, React
• Hands-on, demonstrated experience with the following concepts:
• Serverless platforms (AWS lambda, google cloud platform,etc)
• Real-time, event-driven user interactions, such as messaging or collaboration software
• Mobile-first, webapp focused development
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Typescript, Node.js
• Google Firebase (Cloud function, real-time database, etc;)
• Bending traditionally native app features into a webapp
• Image/Camera manipulation on the web
• BS/MS Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
About the role:
• This role is an individual contributor and will report to the lead engineer/architect, working on the Joyride Auto’s auction platform. We are excited to bring on our second on-shore engineering team member. This person will work on a variety of features, both front, and back-end that continue evolving our product to be a leader in the space.
• This role will also be critical in providing support in the form of platform knowledge redundancy and reacting to any critical production issues during auction hours.
You are a do-er. You enjoy the fast-paced and fluid agenda our customers bring to us. You like bringing ideas to life.
What you’ll do:
• Work with our lead engineer/architect on product features, both front, and back-end
• Work with a team of engineers, both starting projects from scratch and also working within the existing code base
• Provide accurate estimates, evaluate feasibility, and assess new platforms and technologies for project implementations
About the project:
Joyride is a new marketplace in one of the few overlooked segments left in the automotive industry, unclaimed vehicle auctions. Started by a team of successful entrepreneurs, a few car aficionados, and a talented development team, they had the vision to create the industry-leading online auction platform to make it easy and safe to buy and sell unclaimed vehicles.
Joyride launched in April 2020 after a year of laser-focused brand creation and product development. We are now successfully executing regular online unclaimed vehicle auctions in nine major U.S. cities and expanding into new markets every day. We are a lean, yet impactful team composed of motivated, positive, and collaborative individuals dedicated to making Joyride the leading unclaimed vehicle auction platform.