• At least 5+ years of professional experience as a PHP developer
• Skilled in PHP (OOP / MVC)
• Skilled in MySQL
• Knowledge of JS / HTML / CSS
• Knowledge of AWS
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
• Affinity with the automotive branch
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Are you an experienced PHP developer with a love for cars? Do you want to work with the latest techniques and software? Then this is the ideal position for you. We are looking for someone who can help us make our solutions grow and improve for our customers (the premium car dealers in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg).
• In this function, you will become part of the team that is responsible for the technical realization of new and further development of existing solutions
• You will be working on delivering output with your team and ensuring code quality and on-time delivery
Our Client is an innovative software development company that focuses specifically on the automotive industry. Every day, we help our customers (such as BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche dealers) to deliver tailor-made, reliable, and innovative software.
Our Client has the ambition to service 1.000 dealer outlets in both the Netherlands and neighboring countries within the next three years. To realize this ambition, we want to expand the team with enthusiastic colleagues.
We work in a small and informal team, with a working atmosphere in which we are honest and critical towards each other. Everyone treats each other as an equal. Partly because of these characteristics, we strengthen each other and we are able to continuously deliver excellent performance.