Must have experience with:
• Building fully automated GDPR-compliant HAFT cloud solutions;
• Advanced cloud networking;
• Authoring IaC modules and/or providers;
• Authoring multi-chart deployments;
• Setting up and operating multi-region, multi-zone clusters; ;
• Infrastructure integration, security, stress testing;
• Infrastructure governance as code;
• Infrastructure telemetry;
• HAFT database clusters with disaster recovery;
• English upper-intermediate in spoken and written word (at least B2 level)
• Expertise and demonstrable experience with Cloud Providers, Infrastructure as Code, Security, Testing, Governance;
• SME in AWS Infrastructure;
• Expertise and experience with Agile development processes and secure (agile) software development;
• Proven track record of technical expertise in clouds, networking, databases, systems, and middleware, life cycle management, security.
Nice to have experience with:
• Kubernetes Operators;
• IDS/IPS implementation;
• Service Mesh — istio or similar;
• Cloud-native CI/CD solutions — Tekton or similar;
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• Within DevOps, the CIE is responsible for the implementation, verification, and operation of secure highly-available fault-tolerant cloud infrastructure in liaison with the Solution Architect and Security Office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Creation of flexible, scalable and cost-optimized cloud-native infrastructure solutions;
• Creating Infrastructure as Code modules;
• Implementing infrastructure verification techniques and integrating them into CI/CD pipeline;
• Designing and operating infrastructure release lifecycle using cloud-native CI/CD solutions.
• Performing complete lifecycle management of infrastructure components;
• Promoting security through governance;
• Setting up and collecting operational metrics (SLIs);
• Incident resolution;
• Technical focus on delivering products to market;
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform that supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 800 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.