Must have experience with:
• Building fully automated GDPR-compliant HAFT cloud solutions;
• Advanced cloud networking;
• Authoring IaC modules and/or providers;
• Authoring multi-chart deployments;
• Authoring automated machine images;
• Setting up and operating Container Orchestration frameworks;
• Infrastructure integration, security, stress testing;
• Infrastructure governance as code;
• Infrastructure telemetry — collecting and analyzing operational metrics;
• Kubernetes Operators;
• Service Mesh — istio or similar;
• Microservice architecture and various patterns;
• HAFT database clusters with disaster recovery;
• Cloud native CI/CD solutions — tekton or similar;
• IDS/IPS implementation;
• Basic software engineering.
• K8s manifests;
• Docker manifests;
• Ansible playbooks;
• Eager to share knowledge;
• Fail fast, move on mindset;
• Sense of humor.
• Expertise and demonstrable experience with Cloud Providers, Infrastructure as Code, Security, Testing, Governance;
• SME in AWS Infrastructure;
• Expertise and experience with Agile development processes and secure (agile) software development;
• Proven track-record of technical expertise in clouds, networking, databases, systems and middleware, life cycle management, security.
Nice to have at least one of:
• AWS DevOps Engineer Certification or similar
• AWS Advanced Networking Certification or similar
• AWS Security Certification or similar
• Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) or similar
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• Within DevOps, the CIE is responsible for the design, implementation, verification, and operation of secure highly-available fault-tolerant cloud infrastructure in liaison with the Solution Architect and Security Office.
• Within SRE, the CIE takes on the role and responsibility of Site Reliability Engineer together with members from DevOps/QA teams to keep our revenue based systems operational.
• The CIE provides self-service provisioning solutions to enable teams to easily integrate and run their products in a secure fashion.
• The CIE is responsible for creating and maintaining turn-key infrastructure verification life cycle consisting of infrastructure tests, static code analysis, stress, and security testing.
• The CIE proactively employs governance tools as a way to promote and enforce best practices across DevSecOps organization.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Creation of flexible, scalable and cost optimized cloud native infrastructure solutions;
• Writing and wiring reusable Infrastructure as Code modules;
• Implementing infrastructure verification techniques and integrating them into CI/CD pipeline;
• Designing and operating infrastructure release lifecycle using cloud native CI/CD solutions.
• Performing complete lifecycle management of infrastructure components;
• Promoting security through governance;
• Setting up and collecting operational metrics (SLIs);
• Incident resolution;
• Creating custom reporting and dashboarding;
• Technical focus on delivering products to market;
• Report to the Information Security & Privacy Office over the state of security and privacy related controls within the infrastructure;
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform that supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 800 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.