Must have experience with:
• Infrastructure as Code
• Configuration as Code
• Building cost efficient highly-available fault tolerant cloud solutions;
• Setting up and operating multi-region, multi-zone clusters;
• Infrastructure integration, security, stress testing;
• Infrastructure governance as code;
• Infrastructure telemetry;
• English upper-intermediate in spoken and written word (at least B2 level);
• Expertise and demonstrable experience with Cloud Providers, Infrastructure as Code, Security, Testing, Governance;
• SME in AWS Infrastructure;
• Expertise and experience with Agile development processes and secure (agile) software development;
• Proven track-record of technical expertise in clouds, networking, databases, systems and middleware, life cycle management, security.
Nice to have experience with:
• Kubernetes Operators;
• IDS/IPS implementation;
• Service Mesh — istio or similar;
• Cloud native CI/CD solutions — Tekton or similar;
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Within DevOps, the CIE is responsible for the implementation, verification and operation of secure highly available fault tolerant cloud infrastructure in liaison with the Solution Architect and Security Office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Creation of flexible, scalable and cost optimized cloud native infrastructure solutions;
• Creating Infrastructure as Code modules;
• Implementing infrastructure verification techniques and integrating them into infrastructure CI/CD pipeline;
• Designing and operating infrastructure release lifecycle using cloud native CI/CD solutions;
• Performing complete lifecycle management of infrastructure components;
• Promoting security through governance;
• Setting up and collecting operational metrics (SLIs);
• Incident resolution;
• Technical focus on delivering self-service solutions for application teams to enable them with continuous feature delivery.
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform that supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 800 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.