• Senior iOS+Android developer
• 2+ years of experience with web application architectures, integration of data sources including databases, XML, JSON and REST services.
• Experience in Linux
• Strong problem-solving ability
Will be a plus:
• AWS Familiarity.
• Scripting Skills (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc.)
• Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• You will be our subject matter expert on Mobile Software development, not only directly contributing but also educating other team members on best practices.
• You will play a critical role of designing and developing mission-critical features that tens of thousands of fans will use in real time.
• You will create features and optimize performance for the mobile app builds.
About the client:
AEG is a leader in the production of live entertainment events as well as promotion. We deliver a complete fan experience enabled by mobile apps, websites, and in venue technology that enables customers to easily shop, interreact and transact. Los Angeles is our largest office, where you will work with dozens of other talented and like-minded people.
About the project:
Project Avai is a mobile platform AEG Has purchased that has been around for many years. The platform is based on templates and is meant for the live events world. It has many features and it ultimately deploys an android and iOS version of each mobile application.