• You are a swiss-army knife looking for a challenging, full-stack role at a growing health tech company
• At least 3 years of experience in the development of complex web applications
• Expertise in Node.js
• Databases (Redis, Cassandra)
• Testing and QA
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Knowledge about Security paradigms, a strong mindset for Secure Development
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• You will play a critical role in developing mission-critical pieces of our customer-facing web application
• You will create features and optimize performance at the microservice infrastructure and APIs
• You will gain a deep understanding of how this infrastructure enables our suite of machine learning products
Quantgene is building the Future of Health Care, by connecting our Customers to a deep Medical Intelligence and cutting-edge Lab Testing Capabilities and Genetics. This will enable early detection prevention of deadly disease and increase the chance of successful treatment significantly.
Therefore, we build medical intelligence that screens millions of research papers and databases from all around the world and applies it to the individual situations of our customers’ health status.
You will help us to build our customer-facing Web Applications where people can access and manage their health data including test results from genetic testing, Covid Tests, and numerous other medical recommendations provided by our medical intelligence engine.