If you apply for this position, we expect you to embrace our core value, which is to develop innovative
technology to improve patients’ everyday lives. Ideally, the following list describes your profile:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in iOS development
• Experience in building iOS apps/libraries in Swift
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
• Knowledge of Apple’s interface guidelines and services registration
• Degree in computer science or another relevant STEM field
• Entrepreneurial and customer-oriented mindset
Direct cooperation with the customer
Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
You will lead the design and implementation of the product (native SDK and demo application) for
iOS. You will work closely with the CTO of the company, who is an experienced Android developer.
Part of your work will be to employ cutting edge features such as Apple’s neural engine to enable
on-device AI. Furthermore, we expect you to:
• Solve complex technical problems with minimum supervision
• Write maintainable, reusable code, and leverage test-driven principles to develop high
• Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
Asthma Guardian, turns a patient’s smartphone into a guardian angel at night that protects them from life-threatening asthma attacks. The technology behind Asthma Guardian, namely deep learning based digital biomarkers, has been developed and clinically validated in five years of research at leading Swiss universities
and healthcare providers.