• You have an interest in sales & marketing and know what CRM means
• Good research skills, detail-oriented mindset
• Good knowledge in MS Office, the fluent Internet user
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Sales & marketing experience
• Experience in CRM
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Lead Generation Specialist (Marketing Researcher) is responsible for supporting both the Sales and
Marketing teams in their lead and business generation activities.
Lead Generation Specialist’s day-to-day responsibilities include hands-on work with CRM and
business correspondence of our Sales Reps, as well as research activities towards potential
clients, marketing tools, and ways to generate new business.
• Our potential clients’ research
• Work with CRM and update all the information about potential and current clients
• Performing different research tasks on request
• Sales & marketing assistance in terms of CRM, marketing tools, analytics, reports
• Complete assignments and a variety of sales & marketing tasks