• Quick learner
• Team player
• Problem solver
• Wish to learn something new
• Solid understanding of HTTP protocol
• PostgreSQL or MySQL experience
• CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
• Subversion (SVN), GIT
• Apache/apache module configuration
Good to have (at least basic knowledge):
• Jenkins pipelines
• Linux (Debian) experience
• Perl/Bash scripting skills
• NoSQL (memcached/redis/Mongodb)
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• Migrate PHP5.x projects to PHP7+ and composer
• Implement integrations of main application with different third party systems
• Maintenance and support of existing Carerix products
• Implement new feature requests for various products
• Troubleshoot incidents and help Customer Support
• Solve operational challenges with SiteOps
Carerix is a Dutch company providing recruitment software.
Based on a long-standing experience Carerix offers a modern platform that supports the whole Recruitment & Selection, Temp recruitment, and Staffing process, from a single system.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 800 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.
• Various satellite projects (PHP5.x/7.x)
• Google Chrome Extension
• Frontend application (ExtJs 3.4)
• Backend application (Objective-C)
• Housekeeping scripts (bash, perl)