• A good understanding of the computer model, including concurrency, data structures and algorithms.
• Ability to write documented, optimal and reliable code.
• A strong understanding of how distributed systems work and, more importantly, fail.
• A need to own things end-to-end.
• Experience in developing large-scale architectures.
• Experience in writing code in a modern language and a willingness to learn the languages we use, specifically Go and Python.
• Understanding of modern cloud infrastructure and technologies, preferably in Azure or AWS
• Experience in event-driven architectures.
• Ability to get out of the comfort zone and explore areas beyond the existing skillset.
• Strong understanding and experience with SQL, specifically PostgreSQL.
• Initiative and motivation to make things happen.
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
The main tasks for the Golang developer are to build and maintain a multi-tenant, high throughput event-driven pipeline and a variety of user-facing APIs which act as the backbone of the architecture.
Onemedia Consulting is a company located in the East of Munich that is focused on Marketing Technology Consulting. We support our customers in the area of Marketing Strategy, Marketing Operations and Marketing-Analytics & Optimization.
As a certified Marketo partner, — a leading CRM Lead Management solution — we are specialized in supporting our clients in the implementation process of marketing automation systems and lead management solutions. Our client portfolio spans across a number of different industries, including well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Festo or Arthrex.
In addition to our consulting offering, we are also developing two additional services for Marketo. Marketo is a cloud-based Marketing Automation tool that helps companies to streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks and workflows. Therefore, they can build and execute various campaigns in Marketo (emails, forms, landing pages, etc.).