• Software Architecture/Engineering/Design skills
• High quality and efficient programming in C/C + +
• Knowledge of complex structures and pointers, algorithms, object orientation, exceptions, memory management techniques.
• Good command of English
• Knowledge and experience of Relational Databases, SQL language, DBMS call-level interface (e.g. ODBC or Oracle OCI)
• DBMS logging and locking
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR-client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
The specification, design, and implementation of new functionality in the HVR product. You will need to work closely with technical leads on the specification of new features, understanding the issues and resolving them to build robust and reliable solutions. You will then work with the test and documentation teams to ensure the features are thoroughly tested and documented before seeing them incorporated into the product and delivered to customers.
HVR delivers an enterprise data replication and validation platform that enables high-volume real-time data movement between databases and file systems supporting a broad variety of technologies. The HVR Engineering team is based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and in Kharkiv. To expand the development team in Kharkiv we are looking for a smart senior software engineer with deep experience in C or C++ who likes to solve complex problems and to do low-level programming.