• At least 2 years of experience with React Native
• Experience with Expo framework
• Good command of English
• Self-starter: can take a problem, think it over deeply without guidance, and provide suggestions/recommendations
• Experience with Android development
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Your average day will involve creating beautiful user interfaces and interactions in React Native, adding new features and testing how they are used by customers and building our mobile test suite to keep product quality top notch. We want everybody on the team to know our product and customers deeply, so everyone at Pitchdrive helps out with customer support tickets. We already have people from many different countries at Pitchdrive so we work completely in English!
We are Pitchdrive, a fast-growing company in the center of Amsterdam. We drive the process of early-stage startup fundraising forward at a lightning pace, connecting money from knowledgeable investors directly to exciting young companies. Got a startup idea, some traction, and validation? Get your funding through Pitchdrive in 5 days, rather than 6+ months with traditional routes and get back to what you do best — growing your company!
As you can tell, the culture within our company is that we all dream big and aim to build a product that both startups and investors love, that makes a real impact in getting exciting businesses off the ground. Oh, and we have a lot of fun while doing it. Every member of the team loves continuous self-improvement and is constantly looking for ways to improve the company from within, it doesn’t matter where an idea comes from — if it’s good, we run with it and make it a reality. In a way, every member of the team is an entrepreneur within the company!