• Experience with Vue.js.
• Enthusiastic, open-minded, down to earth, proactive, eager to learn.
• Willingness to travel.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Experience with JSON, AngularJS 1.x.
• Experience with relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Fenêtre is a full-service supplier of online solutions with business analysts, developers, testers and staff. Fenêtre has offices in The Hague and Utrecht and helps customers with design, development, and implementation of websites, portals, mobile apps, online business applications, system integration, and consultancy. Fenêtre has customers in all kinds of business lines, but with a focus on education, foundations, business, and financial services. Company sizes vary but are mostly small and medium enterprises
The culture of our company is relaxed and disciplined. We embrace Internet technology and we are good at it. We work hard but also enjoy ourselves with a monthly dinner and beers. Once a year we all make a trip to a European city. As all Dutch, we are down to earth and direct in our communication.