• A total of 4+ years of experience in an automation tester role.
• Solid experience in Test Automation of backend and distributed applications.
• Knowledge of UNIX OS family.
• Ability to set up own environment ( on-premise or cloud ) for testing needs.
• Experience with Python scripting language.
• Experience with CI/CD process.
• Excellent English skills — written and verbal.
• Self-motivated, people-oriented and great team worker.
• Knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
• Knowledge of OLTP/OLAP databases.
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence principles
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR-client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• Develop automatic tests together with the test engineers and developers.
• Perform initial analysis of failed regression tests.
• Take a part in test framework design/development.
• Maintain test data & test environments.
• Be responsible for procedures for the CI/CD proc.
HVR delivers an enterprise data replication and validation platform that enables high-volume real-time data movement between databases and file systems supporting a broad variety of technologies. The HVR Engineering team is based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and in Kharkiv. HVR High Volume Replicator provides real-time data capture and integration between a great variety of database technologies such as Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, Ingres, Postgres, Teradata, Greenplum, Hadoop, Salesforce, and Amazon Redshift.
The engineering is done in an agile organization with a clear vision of the product roadmap.
According to the vision, the implementation of the product must be simple. The product provides:
— Initial load including DDL generation for your target database tables based on the source database.
— Incremental log-based CDC with transformation capabilities.
— Compare/repair capabilities to ensure systems remain in-sync.
— GUI control.