• Must have 5+ years of total experience
• C# .Net 3.5 and 4.x
• Net MVC
• WebForms/WinForms and JavaScipt
• .NET Core
• MS SQL Server, especially comfortable with Stored Procedures and User-defined Functions
• Ability to work with distributed development teams partially aligned to US business hours
• Technical Documentation related to Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Dataflow/Workflow Diagrams and System Design and other documentation as required
• Model View Controller (MVC) patterns
• Git/Bitbucket or other version control system
Will be a plus:
• AWS Platform experience
• Testing practices including Test-driven development, unit testing, regression testing, etc.
• Electronic Data Integration (EDI) transactions
• Continuous Integration
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
The .Net/C# Developer will assist with ongoing effort consisting of the analysis, design, planning, development, and testing of custom Windows applications and web-based portals. It is also planned further refactoring of the project using newer technologies (.Net Core).
The developer should be comfortable estimating tasks and assisting Product Owners in refining the product backlog. Experience working with order management systems is a plus.
About the client:
BG is developing and rewriting a service that provides all kinds of things for a house from remodeling to fixing it up. The application helps to process all the orders and find a local installer, made arrangements for installations.
Our client is seeking an experienced .Net/C# developer to support and enhance existing custom applications.