• You have successfully completed your studies or an apprenticeship in the IT field or have comparable professional experience.
• Good knowledge of Vue.js.
• Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
• Good knowledge of the use of web services (JSON/REST/SOAP/OAS3).
• Git, npm and Yarn are your daily companions.
• High understanding of quality and permanent willingness to learn.
• Independent, solution- and customer-oriented way of working.
• High motivation, ability to work in a team and experience with agile development methods (Scrum/Kanban).
• Knowledge of Quasar Framework or Nuxt.js.
• Knowledge of Web- UI- and UX-Design, Material Design.
• Knowledge of Node.js.
• Knowledge of Docker.
• Knowledge of Cordova, Capacitor, Electron.
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• As a Front-End developer, you work with Vue.js and Quasar Framework on the continuous development of our self-developed e-commerce platform.
• Revise existing front-end applications with advanced software tools by creating new components and processing data from existing APIs and microservices.
• Accompany the transition to a service-oriented architecture with a quality-oriented focus through containerization of existing components, continuous integration, test-driven development and code reviews.
• Creation of new applications in which you can contribute your own ideas in consultation with the internal departments.
Jumingo GmbH is a logistics technology startup from Germany near Cologne and has been operating the shipping platform jumingo.com for 3 years.
Jumingo is one of the largest shipping platforms in the German-speaking area and offers private and business users the opportunity to calculate tariffs and buy shipping labels with just a few clicks.
At Jumingo you will work in a comfortable working atmosphere and a team of open-minded and nice people.