• You have successfully completed your studies or an apprenticeship in the IT field or have comparable professional experience.
• Professional experience in web development with very good knowledge of PHP.
• Good knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks (CakePHP/Symfony).
• Good database knowledge (MySQL/NoSQL).
• Good knowledge of development/use of web services (JSON/REST/SOAP/OAS3).
• High understanding of quality and permanent willingness to learn.
• Independent, solution- and customer-oriented way of working.
• High motivation, ability to work in a team and experience with agile development methods (Scrum/Kanban).
• Knowledge of PHPUnit, Git, Docker, and Kubernetes.
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
• As a PHP developer, you will work with PHP 7 and modern frameworks on the continuous further development of our self-developed e-commerce platform.
• Conception and implementation of object-oriented application systems.
• Analysis, design, and implementation of complex development tasks.
• Connection of the platform to web services and data sources of third-party providers such as Shipping APIs, payment gateways or online shops.
• Creation of mockups, components, APIs, microservices, automated tests and documentation with modern software tools.
• Accompany the transition to a service-oriented architecture with a quality-oriented focus through containerization of existing components, continuous integration, test-driven development and code reviews.
Jumingo is one of the largest shipping platforms in the German-speaking area and
offers private and business users the opportunity to calculate tariffs and buy shipping
labels with just a few clicks.
At Jumingo you will work in a comfortable working atmosphere and a team of open-minded and nice people.