Dataweb Global Group — an international IT infrastructure solutions provider, is looking for a Head of business development which will actively participate in the company’s sales strategy development and its implementation for existing and new products.
The company was founded in 2002, and now it’s one of the market’s leaders in providing Dedicated Servers, CDN, Collocation, and Cloud Servers solutions. Our customers are international high-loaded projects: VOD cinemas, Ad/CPA networks, FinTech, SaaS, and file-sharing services providers. We have 21 PoPs worldwide in the USA, Europe, and Asia.
- Sales strategy/plans development and implementation according to the framework of the company’s strategy;
- Business Development team management (hiring, personal KPIs, bonus, and non-material motivation systems development);
- Ensuring a continuous and active new customers search (cold and warm leads) managed by the Business Development team and personally (via Linkedin, networking events, exhibitions, and conferences (abroad));
- Ensuring efficient processes with other departments (marketing, product, client service) to improve potential customer interactions (RACI, customer journey);
- Participation in the forming of price/commercial offers, preparation of all accompanying documents necessary for contract signing;
- Sales efficiency analysis by channels and funnel/manager, and it’s constantly increasing;
- Automation of the work of the sales processes and team’s work.
- 3+ years of similar experience in IT (head/lead of the sales department positions);
- Deep expertise in B2B sales and marketing, knowledge of sales techniques and methods;
- Extensive experience in conducting effective negotiations and sales of SaaS solutions (including at the level of company managers);
- Strong management skills and the ability to analyze team performance;
- Financial literacy;
- Deep knowledge of CRM systems, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills (Ukrainian/Russian — fluent, English — advanced/fluent);
- Entrepreneurial set of mind, client orientation, adaptability, comprehensive approach.
- Competitive payment;
- Opportunity to work from any country (we provide technical support and arrange workplace);
- 25 working days for rest annually, and also paid sick leaves;
- Monthly bonuses for lunches, English courses, holidays, gifts, and other pleasant things in peaceful times will surely come soon. And now, we put all the efforts into helping the team’s families, the army, and Ukraine.
See you at the interview 🙂