Dataweb Global Group, a provider of IT infrastructure solutions, is looking for a Marketing manager.
The company has existed for over 19 years and during this time we have become one of the market leaders in products such as Dedicated Servers, CDN, Collocation, Cloud Servers. Our products and services are chosen by high-load projects: online cinemas, advertising networks, fintech companies, SaaS and file-sharing services. Our network is located in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Participation in implementation of the company’s marketing strategy
- Complex event-marketing (ensuring company’s the participation in exhibitions and conferences, thematic events with a booth/ delegations)
- Implementation of a digital strategy based on marketing/ PR strategies together with an internal and freelance team
- Participation in the implementation of the brand-management strategy
- Product marketing support (participation in product positioning, packaging of product presentations and materials, generating ideas for product promotion)
- Social media & community marketing
- Brand platforms content marketing (filing and updating information on the company website/ in social networks)
- Project marketing management both internal/ freelance team (lead generation manager, designer, copywriter, digital-marketing manager) and other department teams
- Sales marketing support (formation of marketing materials for the sales team — presentations, POSm, etc)
- 4+ years of similar experience in marketing, 2+ years of team management experience
- Deep expertise in B2B marketing, digital marketing and lead generation
- Experience in ensuring participation in events (exhibitions, conferences)
- Comprehensive approach and skills to effectively manage large-scale and long-term projects
- The ability to segment the audience, form and formulate value propositions, presentations for each of them
- Excellent Speaking and writing abilities (Ukrainian — fluent, English — upper intermediate)
- Competitive payment;
- Opportunity to cooperate from any country (we help with technical support of the workplace);
- 25 working days for rest annually, and also pay for absence in case of illness;
- Monthly bonuses for lunches, English courses, as well as holidays, gifts, and other pleasant things in peace, which will surely come soon. And now — all efforts to help the team with families, the army, and Ukraine.
Let’s stay strong! And to the connection 🙂