Dataweb Global Group — an international IT infrastructure solutions provider, is looking for a Chief Accountant.
The company was founded in 2002, and now it’s one of the market’s leaders in providing Dedicated Servers, CDN, Collocation, and Cloud Servers solutions. Our customers are international high-loaded projects: VOD cinemas, Ad/CPA networks, FinTech, SaaS, and file-sharing services providers. We have 21 PoPs worldwide in the USA, Europe, and Asia.
- Building accounting from scratch
- Formation of an accounting policy in accordance with the legislation on accounting based on the specifics of business conditions
- Ensuring timely and accurate reflection of business transactions, movement of assets, formation of income and expenses, fulfillment of obligations on the accounting accounts
- Organization of an internal control system for the correctness of registration of business transactions
- Monitoring compliance with the procedure for issuing primary accounting documents.
- Preparation of reports for submission to the tax authorities and other authorities in Cyprus and other jurisdictions
- Managing the full cycle of accounting and tax accounting of the company
- Participation in audits
- Preparation and analysis of financial, tax and statistical reporting
- Supervising and organizing the work of a team of accountants
- Tracking and analyzing changes in legislation, finding the best ways to maintain accounting and tax records
- Constant interaction with external accountants/auditors for clarifications and/or requests from the company
- Higher education (finance, accounting, taxes, audit, economics)
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar position in international companies
- Knowledge of the basics of accounting, tax accounting, balance sheet items, income and expenditure parts
- Knowledge of international accounting standards in different areas (general taxation system, VAT)
- Knowledge of tax and currency legislation
- Experience with banking and payment systems
- Experienced PC user, experience with various accounting programs required for personal and general convenience
- Proficiency in English and Ukrainian/Russian, preferably knowledge of Greek — intermediate level
- Attentiveness, clarity, adaptability and stress tolerance
- Ability to work with a team
- Pro-Ukrainian position
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in tax audits
- Experience in IT companies
- Office location — Cyprus
- 25 working days for rest annually, and also paid sick leaves
- Monthly bonuses for lunches, English courses, holidays, gifts, and other pleasant things in peaceful times will surely come soon. And now, we put all the efforts into helping the team’s families, the army, and Ukraine.
See you at the interview 🙂