• Product development experience
• Experience at a gaming company
• Experience in writing product requirements specifications
• Experience with Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
• At least upper intermediate English
• Participating in the development and implementation of strategies for the development and promotion of the product
• Creating a product roadmap, hypotheses, writing user stories, functional requirements
• Analyzing clients requirements
• Analyzing and improving the main product
• Creating new offers for product
• Communicating crisply to engineering in writing as well as verbally
• Anticipating serious product flaws and build real solutions
• Taking written positions on important issues
• Decomposing problems
• Value discipline
• Passionate computer gamer
• Startup culture, join a dynamic fast-moving team with high energy and an ambitious proactive can-do approach
• Be part of a wider team and create an impact in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of massive growth and innovation
• Be OPEN — Own it with Passion for our business and customers, Excel at what you do and do what you excel at in a Nimble and respectful agile style
• Be yourself, bring your own unique value
• Opportunity to be part of the big story that shapes the future and is already changing the present
DataRoot Labs is looking for the Product Owner to join our team. DataRoot Labs is a leading Data Science and Data Engineering company, striving to put Ukraine on the map of the world’s best professional Data Science and Data Engineering service providers serving customers across the globe.
You will be an essential part of the BUFF project — a loyalty program that rewards gamers simply for playing. BUFF already has a lot of users playing games such as LoL, Dota 2, Fortnite, etc. BUFF.game — the platform creates a loyalty scheme where gamers can accumulate BUFF coins simply by doing what they love best — playing games. BUFF coins are earned through in-game progress and achievements, as well as the amount of time spent gaming.
You will work directly with the Founder. Also, you will need to know about all the processes inside the development team. Your main responsibility will be the creation of Product Requirement Documents, use cases, etc.