Be a part of a growing team implementing the UI for the ground-breaking DataRobot AI platform.
Work alongside some of the world’s best data scientists and engineers to help us build automated AI that does everything you imagine it should be doing. From critical insights into data, to reliable model deployment management and monitoring, to predictions that get smarter over time — on their own.
We operate as a startup within a startup, giving you a small team feel within a much bigger company. You’ll get to work alongside dedicated data scientists, product managers, engineers, and designers, all focused on the same goal of creating a world-class experience.
Hungry. Passionate. Committed — that is our recipe for success, and we are looking for like-minded people to follow it. If you’re passionate about UI development, and would like to join a team that is constantly and consistently setting the pace for competitors, never chasing them, then we’d love to talk to you!
- Work with product, design, and backend/API engineers to implement and test new features for our cutting-edge UI/UX
- Transform mockups into living, breathing UIs
- Help implement, test, and improve our core UI component library
Main Technical Requirements
- Experience building robust mobile-compatible UI/UX using ReactJS
- Strong testing etiquette (unit, integration, and end-to-end)
- Comfortable working with the OS X/Linux command line
Nice To Have Skills
- “Mobile first” implementation mindset
- D3.js or other charting experience
- Python, Node, and MongoDB
- Swift, Kotlin, Java, and/or Objective C experience
- Basic data science knowledge
- Experience building design systems
- Self-motivated and able to drive projects from brainstorming to mockup to implementation. Willing to dive deep and take initiative when things are unclear
- Willingness to engage in thoughtful peer code reviews and testing
- Exceptional written and verbal skills. We have many offices across many time zones, so clear communication is critical to ensure success