* Highly motivated and passionate about ML and software engineering
* Experience developing efficient and scalable ML algorithms
* Experience developing large, scalable systems
* Solid programming skills in Python, C/C++, or Java (Scala, Clojure)
* Solid grasp of algorithm design and complexity fundamentals
* In-depth knowledge and hands on implementation experience with at least one non-trivial ML algorithm
* Experience developing ML algorithms for Deep Learning, Recommender Systems, Natural Language Processing, or Online Learning
* Experience developing software within a distributed computation framework (e.g. MPI, MapReduce, Spark, or GraphLab)
* It’s not an outsource. We’re in Kiev not for cheap developers, but for the best ones.
* We are the company founded and managed by engineers (we have no managers that can’t code).
* Our product solves real-world problems in multiple areas (from finances to food recommendations).
* We are funded by top tier investors (Atlas Ventures, IA Ventures, TechStars, strategic angels).
* We are still a small company (less than 50 people) — you have a chance to use all you skills and learn new ones.
* You have an opportunity to move to Boston if you want.
As a software engineer you will work on our machine learning platform and implement state-of-the-art algorithms for large-scale machine learning using parallel and distributed computing. You will work closely with the best and brightest Data Scientists in the world to provide platform support for their needs and push our capabilities to handle terabytes of data.
We are looking for talented engineers with an in-depth knowledge of algorithms and data structures as well as parallel and distributed computing.
Machine learning is at the core of what DataRobot is doing thus your work will have a significant impact on the product and our customers.
DataRobot is a Boston-based startup that builds a cloud-based product for data scientists that helps them to build and deploy better predictive models in less time.
Our company is founded and managed by engineers and data scientists (some of them are the best in the world).
We are Backed by top tier investors (NEA, Atlas Ventures, IA Ventures, TechStars, strategic angels).