1. Experience building and designing a great UI experience
2. Keen interest in researching and then implementing the latest technology trends
3. 2+ years of experience in front-end web development
Advanced skills in:
4. Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle; knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor
5. Conversational English (B1)
5. Results-oriented and always striving to over-deliver on expectations.
Ideally, candidate will have experience writing quality code, using multiple modern web frameworks, participating in design/development discussions, and integrating mock-ups into working applications.
Experience working with Lithium, Khoros, Vanilla, or other community platforms.
As a DataRobot Community Developer, you will be responsible for customizing the UI/UX of our community — paying close attention to helping members get fast, easy help from their peers, and the rest of the DataRobot Community. Success in this role will be evidenced by an increase in membership and engagement trends.
The job requires the ability to rapidly prototype new features, demonstrate them to various stakeholders (data scientists, account teams, corporate management), accept feedback, and then iterate and implement as necessary. In addition, the right candidate will have the opportunity to leverage back-end development skills to create a seamless user experience for our community members across all of their DataRobot applications.
As part of this role, you will be empowered to embrace emerging standards, promote best practices, and leverage the latest technologies to create a world-class experience for DataRobot Community members.
The DataRobot Community is an online place for those of all skill levels to ask questions, share best practices and knowledge, and gain insight into new techniques — all designed to make leveraging the power of AI more accessible and sustainable.