A leading European data-driven company is looking for an experienced Data Engineer.
The Data Engineering Chapter works across multiple business domains to build thoughtfully architected, performant, scalable, data products using the Vistaprint Data Platform. It is looking for an expert data engineering manager to lead our Omni-Channel Analytics & Optimization domain to ensure technical excellence across a portfolio of data science, ML and business intelligence solutions.
- 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer and team management, architecting and building structured, scalable, solutions based on established software design patterns, using modern platforms and frameworks.
- 5+ years working with Python (Preferred), Java, Scala etc.
- Experience with API management and test-driven development.
- Proficiency in Spark, SQL, S3, NoSQL and SQL databases
Would be a plus:
- Experience with ML libraries
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Fully remote, flexible working hours and a strong team
- Company provides all equipment needed (including laptop)
- Relocate is possible
- You may choose one of the existing projects, which you like
How to apply:
Send your CV to [email protected]. Or you can contact me via Telegram — t.me/riueoa (+380961044746)
We will be glad to receive your CV :)