A leading European data-driven company is looking for a Data Engineer.
The Data Engineering Chapter works across multiple business domains to build thoughtfully architected, performant, scalable, data products using the Vistaprint Data Platform. It is looking for an expert data engineering manager to lead our Omni-Channel Analytics & Optimization domain to ensure technical excellence across a portfolio of data science, ML and business intelligence solutions.
- 2+ years of work experience as a software engineer in a team environment, architecting and building structured, scalable, solutions based on established software design patterns, using modern platforms and frameworks.
- Python proficiency and experience with any OOP languages.
- Experience with API management and test-driven development.
- Experience with CICD practices and tools.
Would be a plus:
- Passionate about new technologies. Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists.
- Infrastructure as Code, Terraform and familiarity with logging/monitoring concepts and solutions
- Familiarity with no-SQL Database Systems (such as Snowflake), Spark or Databricks experience is a plus
- Fully remote, flexible working hours and a strong team
- Company provides all equipment needed (including laptop)
- Relocate is possible
- You may choose one of the existing projects, which you like
- Dynamic Pricing
- Recommendations (SysRec)
- Predictive maintenance
- Marketing optimisation (advertisement forecasting)
- ML for Customer services, trend detection
- NLP, cluster detection
How to apply:
Send your CV to [email protected]. Or you can contact me via Telegram — t.me/riueoa (+380961044746)
We will be glad to receive your CV :)