Hey there! We are looking for a Junior QA to join a team that develops data aggregators and data parsing services. So you will work mainly with testing the quality of data and software that works with data.
You will work in a small team (5-7 people) consisting of a Project Manager, Project Manager Assistant and 3-5 Python developers. The team develops various projects (usually “from scratch”). Customers are mainly from the USA and Europe.
- Analysis and clarification of requirements with PM and developers;
- Writing checklists;
- Manual functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Identification of problem areas and their description into the tracking system;
- Tracking the life cycle of “bugs”;
- Data quality analysis.
- Understanding the software development cycle (IT background will be a plus);
- Knowledge of types and levels of testing;
- Ability to review technical documentation and to analyse requirements;
- Understanding of the “bug’s” life cycle (we use ClickUp);
- Basic knowledge of SQL (SELECT, JOIN, GROUP BY);
- Understanding of databases organisation (SQL and NoSQL);
- Understanding what and where it is used: XML, CSS, HTML, HTTP, DNS;
- English level — Intermediate.
Benefits you get choosing current position:
- A small team of engaged professionals;
- Opportunity to get experience in data analysis and data quality;
- Improving the level of SQL requests;
- Deepening knowledge of web technologies usage.
Benefits you get choosing our company:
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs;
- Low hierarchy and open communication with founders;
- Paid vacation, day-offs (20 days) + 11 Ukrainian public holidays;
- Compensation for sports activities and English lessons;
- Work from Mykolaiv office or fully remote;
- Corporate events and team-building sessions.
Next steps and recruiting process:
HR interview -> Technical interview -> Offer